A series of four dinners allows the biggest baseball fans to indulge in an evening of immense proportions. The Cannery Hot Stove League was founded in 2004 with the goal of sharing and enhancing love for the game in its past, present and future forum. Join us for an intimate evening with baseball's greatest players. The speakers will be sharing their stories while you are enjoying wine and culinary masterpieces here at The Cannery. All proceeds from this event will be donated to Youth Baseball Programs.
THANK YOU for helping us raise $32,000 for Youth Baseball Programs this year!
Stay tuned as we announce our late 2022 / early 2023 season.
This was our line up for 2021 / 2022 season:
November 10th Speaker: Gerrit Cole
December Speaker: Fred Couples
January Speaker: Randy Johnson
February Speaker: Angels GM, Perry Minassian
- Cocktail Hour meet-and-greet with our guest speak for the month
- Four Course Dinner with wine pairings
- Seating Limited to 50 Guests for an intimate experience
- Proceeds benefit Angels Foundation and other local charities
- Four Events, Once a Month Beginning in November
- $999 per person for entire series
If you have any questions please call: (949) 566-0060